Transcripts and Scores
- Request a UW transcript.
- Request USMLE scores.
- To request verification of:
- Your medical degree (MD only), please forward your form to the SOM Registar’s Office, email@example.com.
- Your UW residency or UW fellowship, please forward your form to the UW GME Office, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to apply for fellowship and request MSPEs, visit the SOM Career Advising website.
- For information about fellowship opportunities at UW Medicine, contact the Office of Graduate Medical Education (GME) website.
University of Washington Alumni Resources
The UW Alumni Association offers its members a variety of benefits, including access to the UW Libraries and online journals.
- Learn how to get a free UW Libraries Card.
- Learn how to get free online journal access through EBSCO.
Helpful Phone Numbers
Academic Affairs: 206.543.5560
Continuing Medical Education: 206.543.1050
Dean’s Office: 206.543.7718
Health Sciences Libraries: 206.543.3390
Financial Aid (for medical students): 206.685.2520
Graduate Education (Ph.D. programs): 206.221.5807
Graduate Medical Education (residency and fellowship training for new M.D.s): 206.616.1503
Grants Review: 206.685.7509
MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Training: 206.616.4001
Center for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (CEDI): 206.685.2489
Regional Affairs (WWAMI): 206.543.2249
Research & Graduate Education: 206.543.6116
Research & Graduate Education, Harborview: 206.341.5361
Strategic Marketing & Communications: 206.543.3620